JD/BP Chaos Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION KHAOS!!! IMPORTANT NEWS (only applys to those who played in jade dynasty, not those who are in kingdom heros)

Go down

Are you following the alliance to a new game?: Kingdom Heros 2, online

ATTENTION KHAOS!!! IMPORTANT NEWS (only applys to those who played in jade dynasty, not those who are in kingdom heros) I_vote100%ATTENTION KHAOS!!! IMPORTANT NEWS (only applys to those who played in jade dynasty, not those who are in kingdom heros) I_vote12 0% 
[ 0 ]
ATTENTION KHAOS!!! IMPORTANT NEWS (only applys to those who played in jade dynasty, not those who are in kingdom heros) I_vote100%ATTENTION KHAOS!!! IMPORTANT NEWS (only applys to those who played in jade dynasty, not those who are in kingdom heros) I_vote12 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

ATTENTION KHAOS!!! IMPORTANT NEWS (only applys to those who played in jade dynasty, not those who are in kingdom heros) Empty ATTENTION KHAOS!!! IMPORTANT NEWS (only applys to those who played in jade dynasty, not those who are in kingdom heros)

Post  ZDrAgOnZz Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:06 am

Okay guys, you're probably wondering what is going on, But i will share this with you in a moment, I've enjoyed being with those of you who tryed their best, and those of you who spoke with me, that was a nice change of pace compaired to normal, Usually in this situation, there'd be a poll up of who should lead the alliance, But from experience i know that usually doesn't work out... again, i know from experiance, i've lost an alliance doing that, So, I'm keeping the alliance under my zZDrAgOnZz... obviously, and all of you are welcome to stay, but you'd have to listen to my warlord, witch, pretty much he asks me for advice alot thru xfire, meaning more than likely u'll be getting my decisions in that manner, though, the more important topic of this, Khaos will be without a marshal, for a long time, Why?... Don't you ever wonder why the forum always misspells our alliance name?...well believe it or not, it dosn't... you see Khaos was other alliances too, the timeline to current point would be as follows::

ZDR trys game and creats char ----> zdr joins small alliance of 48 called daemonic, -----> Daemonic closes down when zdr's first char hits 138, ZDR joins Sentinel, zdr hits 148 sentinel closes down, <----this was about a 3month period..----> ZDR gives up on lupin and moves on to a modo, gets to lv 126 while remaining clanless, 135 comes around..-----> ZDR joins old WuLin, ZDR leaves Wulin tired of modo and makes a vim. -----> Vim hits 150 while in immortal, zdr becomes bord and quits game after the due process of hitting 150 on 3 difrent vims--->>>> The first of the ZDrAgOnZz is born in Dragonzz who, at this point is about 4weeks after ascention pack hits the mark, this char is deleted at lv 88 Razz. ZDrAgOnZz born, u know he is still around obviously, The first Chaos is born and reaches its peak at lv 4 alliance with 108 members. (quits game and passes the alliance to a freind who then quit about a month after i did) the alliance dies, ZDR Returns to game, finding his alliance in ruins funds the new Alliance, Thanatos witch lasts about a month, reaches level 2 closes down and Reforms under Khaos, now to finish it in current times, I'm quitting again but this time i am unlikely to come back

The good news in this is that you will find me in other games, this forum will be used in the newer games later on,

The new game is called Kingdom heros online, and u will be able to register at the following link
Kingdom heros online 2 (the game zZDrAgOnZz is moving on to)
Ok now that that is settled, i just need to tell you how to find me, as this will confuse u at first

1)Register

2)download

3)install

4)update

5)Launch game

********NOTE A REALLY REALLY BIG NOTE WHEN YOU ARE TOLD TO SELECT A KINGDOM TO SERVE AFTER YOU GET OUT OF THE TRAINING GROUNDS AND TALK TO THE 1 GUY AFTER DELIVERING THE PROVISIONS SELECT THE BOTTOM KINGDOM THE 1 THAT SAYS LIU-BEI, (unless u want to be fighting against me Razz)*******

6) THIS IS CRITICAL SELECT THE EU SERVER NOT THE USA SERVER!! YOU WILL NOT FIND ME ON THE USA SERVER NO MATTER WHAT, YOU WONT!

7)Okay, now the case sensitive part, Type this into your chat box "/tell ZDrAgOnZz" It should change colors if you do it right, then pm me and say hey its <----INSERT NAME HERE___________----> and i'll invite u to a guild, AND NO DON'T TYPE THE INSERT NAME HERE CUZ I KNOW IF IT DON'T SAY IT I WILL GET A "hey its <----INSERT NAME HERE________----> from some random person

8)Accept guild invite

9) Enjoy the game and the guild

10) contribute gold into guild bank to level up the guild

See in Guild soon

Last edited by ZDrAgOnZz on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed priority)
ZDrAgOnZz
ZDrAgOnZz
Admin

Chaotic Force Ranking : 0

http://jadedynasty-bp.home-forum.com

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION KHAOS!!! IMPORTANT NEWS (only applys to those who played in jade dynasty, not those who are in kingdom heros) Empty Note

Post  ZDrAgOnZz Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:08 am

Just a small note the poll is "are you going to follow me into the new game,Kindgom heros 2 online"
ZDrAgOnZz
ZDrAgOnZz
Admin

Chaotic Force Ranking : 0

http://jadedynasty-bp.home-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum